Returns & Exchanges
Terms & Conditions:
- Returned/exchanged item(s) must be in original condition (unworn, unwashed, unsoiled and unaltered) with all the original packaging, price tags, and labels.
- Discounted/promotional items will not be accepted for return/exchange unless confirmed to be a manufacturing defect. Only apparels and shoes can be returned if the purchased item(s) do not fit.
- BONIA reserves the right to deny a refund/exchange if the item(s) does not meet the requirements stated.
Return via courier - Online Purchase Item(s) only:
- Notify us by filling in the Return Form (click here) within 14 days of receipt (for both local and international orders). A Return Authorisation Reference Number will be provided to you.
- Return item(s) to the below address and include the following with the return parcel:
i) Return Authorisation Reference Number
ii) Printed Return Form
iii) Original Receipt
KAWASAN CENGKARENG BUSINESS CITY (CBC) Lot.5 No.3 dan 5, Kota Tangerang 15125
Attn: E-Commerce Department
- We offer free return with the use of our courier partner within West Malaysia only. If you do chose to return via another method, the shipping costs shall be borne by you.
- It is advisable to ship the returned item(s) by our courier partner and keep the proof of postage certificate, as we cannot be responsible for goods lost or damage in transit.
- Item returned shall not be done in any of BONIA boutiques or counters. You are required to return the item via shipping only.
- Any returned item that is not accompanied by a Return Authorisation Reference Number will not be accepted.
- Refunds will be in the form of store credit once it has been approved by the BONIA e-Customer Care Personnel. NO cash refund shall apply.
Return at BONIA stores – In-store purchases only:
- For returns at physical stores, we only accept exchange. No refund is allowed.
- Valid within 7 days from date of purchase with original receipt.
- Where the value of the exchanged item(s) exceeds the value of the returned item(s), the customer shall pay the excess; in other cases, the NO cash refund shall apply.
- Applicable for purchases made from BONIA Boutiques within Malaysia.
- For more information about Returns & Exchanges, please kindly refer to the details below.
Returns & Exchanges
What is your return policy?
Returns are accepted if you notify us via email and return the item to us within 14 days of receipt (for both local and international orders) in exchange product or store credit. Returned item without notification will not be accepted. The product you return must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with all the original packaging. To view our full terms and conditions on return policy, please visit the Returns & Exchange.
I have received a faulty/incorrect item. What should I do?
We apologise profusely for this blunder. Please kindly contact our e-Customer Care Personnel immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org attached with a picture of your item where the part of faulty appears at and include a short description of the item along with your order number. We will exchange your item for a new one if you just received it from Shop Online BONIA.com. In the event your faulty item is out of stock, we will reimburse you in the form of cash.
Can I return item that don’t fit?
Only apparel and shoes can be returned if the purchased item(s) do not fit. The product you return must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with all the original packaging. Returns are accepted if you notify us via email and return the item to us within 14 days of receipt (for both local and international orders) in exchange for Cash. Returned item without notification will not be accepted.
How long does a refund take?
Refund will take up to 10 to 14 working days for the funds to be reflected in your account.
Can I return an item to one of the BONIA boutiques and/or BONIA counters?
No, item cannot be returned to the boutiques and counters. You are required to return the item via shipping only.
What is Return Authorisation Reference Number?
Return Authorisation Reference Number is a reference number that provides by BONIA.com after your return request has been approved. To obtain a Return Authorisation Reference Number, you are required to notify us via email, attached with a copy of order confirmation email and image of your received item. Any returned item that is not accompanied by an official return reference number will not be accepted.
Will you refund my return delivery charges?
STRICTLY NO REFUNDS for any shipping & handling charges paid. Return delivery charges from East Malaysia or any countries out of Malaysia are required to be borne by you.
How do I know if you have received my returned items?
Once we have received your returned parcel, we shall notify you via your registered email.
How do I receive a refund?
After we have received and verified the returned item, our e-Customer Care Personnel would proceed to credit the specific amount into your account.
I have been refunded the incorrect amount. What should I do?
Please kindly report to our e-Customer Care Personnel at email@example.com.